Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Plateaux of Mirror

Plateux of Mirrors
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just have to say, I don't know what it is that this album does to me. It puts me into some very, very calm zoned out mode. I can't explain it, maybe this is how people feel after serious meditation and yoga. Just so relaxing and mellow. Honestly, my stress and worry are put aside when I put this CD in. I just can't put into words the mood/zone it puts me in, almost a spiritual feeling. Odd that music can do that huh? Especially these 3 songs on this CD make me feel like I just popped a valium: Not Yet Remembered, First Light, Failing Light.
When I need to balance out my thoughts, return to my inner peace. I play this CD. WHich has to be my all time favorite Eno CD. It even makes my mean cat sit down and stretch out and close his eyes (honest). Picture yourself on a fall day, it is dreary and overcast, there is a breeze, leaves blowing past you, and you are sitting on the edge of water, like a river or lake, and feel this incredible sense of well being ..If you check it out, just remember it is ambience and instrumental.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment